The course is certified by SIEMENS and consists of the following:
The primary objective of this class is to improve the participants understanding of the distribution system including primary and secondary systems, allowable connections, connections to be avoided, distribution system grounding types and over - current protection devices and applications.
Employees who would like to be informed about general knowledge of functionality and operation of a transformer.
Fundamental of Electrical Engineering
Duration 3 days
- General transformer overview
- Understanding of the distribution systems including primary and secondary systems
- Allowable connections and connections to be avoided
- Distribution system grounding types
- Over - current protection devices and applications
Price available upon request
Book This Course