The course is certified by SIEMENS and consists of the following:
The participants will learn about principals of electrical engineering and will get an overview about use and applications engineering of products and solutions in the field of power transmission and distribution.
Employees in the divisions Transmission and Distribution, or who are interested in deepening the knowledge in the operation and application of products and solutions in the energy transmission and distribution.
Technical fundamental knowledge.
Duration 3 days
- Transmission and Distribution Division strategy, business goals, organization
- Scope of products and services
- Important technical characteristics to ensure safe operation (i.e. protection, relaying, selectivity)
- Presentation of business units
- Medium voltage
- High voltage
- Energy automation
- Energy Management & Information Systems
- Scope of Transmission and Distribution Division Training
Price available upon request
Book This Course