The course is certified by SIEMENS and consists of the following:
The participants will gain knowledge of the commissioning and maintenance of distribution transformers, their cooling methods and block distribution stations. They will be able to, identify, use and maintain different types of cables, carry out cable jointing and cable termination, conduct tests on cables, carry out installation earthing. They will be able to install, commission and maintain fundamental supply and lighting units using Photovoltaic.
Engineers, junior engineers, field personal and technicians involved in operation, planning, design, maintenance and servicing of rural electrification systems.
Fundamental knowledge of electrical engineering.
Duration 10 days
- Transformer installation and maintenance,
- Block distribution stations / Ring Main Units (including different types of switchgears)
- Cable splicing and termination
- System and installation earthing
- Photo voltaic power supply and lighting units.
Price available upon request
Book This Course